Once you arrive in Bali, you will need to get to your hotel or to the accommodation you have booked. You can either arrange a transfer with your hotel prior to your arrival.
Be aware that transport Apps like Uber or GoJek are not authorized at the airport. The app Grab now has a booth at the international arrival hall.
You can also hire one of the local driver that are waiting for customers but be ready to bargain.
Below is a list of fair prices depending on your destination.
- Kuta area – 150.000 IDR
- Legian/Seminyak – 175.000 IDR
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Benoa – 175.000 IDR
- Uluwatu / Ungasan – 200.000 IDR
- Sanur / Denpasar – 1750.000 IDR
- Ubud Central / Canggu – 275.000 IDR
- North Ubud / Tegalalang – 300.000 IDR
- Lovina / Amed – 575.000 IDR
- Candidasa / Sidement / Padang Bai – 475.000 IDR