5 Days diving trip from Labuhan Bajo to Alor with Raja Manta Liveaboard
Raja Manta Labuan Bajo to Alor Trip Itinerary :
27th of October - 1st of November, 2020 (5 Days Diving)
Day 1 - Tuesday, 27th of October, 2020
Labuan Bajo (1x dive)
- Meeting at pick-up location in Labuan Bajo and heading to Raja Manta Liveaboard.
- Briefing on board, equipment set up.
- Embark and Check - Dive in Bidadari close by (if the arrival is early enough)
- Next, Lunch and a sumptuous evening meal and relax on board as we sail to the next diving location.
- Dive site's name is Bidadari, easy coastal fringe reef with a subtle slope of coral and sand and plenty of interesting marine life. Sail remainder of the day to Sukur depart about 2pm (about 25h).
Day 2 - Wednesday, 28th of October, 2020
Sukur (1x dive)
- Dive site is included to break up the long sail to Serbete.
- Arrive late afternoon for a quick dive and then an evening meal as we continue our journey.
Day 3 - Thursday, 29th of October, 2020
Serbete, Kroko & Lembata. (3 - 4 dives)
- Dive sites include: 'Serbete Dip', 'Kroko Deal' & Bacatan Legend. Awesome current swept overhanging walls, and stunning reef tops with action in wait.
- Anchor at Lembata (near to Bacatan Legend) and let the pilots get some rest. Early morning sail (about midnight) to the entrance/exit of the Alor Strait, about 6 hours sailing.
Day 4 - Friday 30th of October, 2020
Alor Strait. (4x dives)
- Dive sites include: Tg. Muna; 'Munafik', 'Crucifixion Corner', 'Pantastic', & 'Pura Vida' or 'Mini-Market'.
- Anchor overnight at Alukai.
Day 5 - Saturday, 31st of October, 2020
Alor Strait. (2x dives)
- Dive sites include: 'Valley of the Clowns' & 'Mucky Mosque'. Anemone gardens & outside chance to see Thresher shark, some fabulous Alor muck diving.
- Anchor at Tg. Pisang, Kalabahi.
Day 6 - Sunday, 1st of November, 2020
Kalabahi (no dive)
Early departures to airport have a light breakfast and fond farewell before starting your journey to your next location. Other departures will enjoy continental breakfast before departing for their location. Check-out time is 11am.
Diving days: 5 days (12 dives possibility).
Included on the price:
- Accommodation on Board
- The dives
- 3 meals per day, tea breaks, snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea
- 12lt Tank, weights, dive guide ratio 1:4
- Shuttle service between Airport / Hotel to Raja Manta Liveaboard
Excluded from the price:
- Flight Tickets, Visa Fee and Accommodation off board
- Diving Insurance and Travel Insurance
- Diving Equipment rental fee
- Nitrox fee
- Tips (suggestion: USD 20 per day per guest)
- Other chargeable services e.g. Massage
Equipment rental fee and others:
- Beer: USD 4 per can
- Massage: USD 35 per hour
- Fins / Mask: USD 5 per day
- BCD / Regulators / Dive Computer / Torch / 3mm Wetsuit / 15lt Tank: USD 10 per day
- Nitrox: USD 15 per day
- Full Set ( BCD, Regulator , Wetsuit, Fins, Mask + Dive Computer): USD 30 per day
- Full Set (BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Fins, Mask): USD 25 per day