LAST MINUTE DEAL..!! 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS KOMODO TRIP WITH WUNDERPUS LIVEABOARD.
1 last Double cabin and 1 last shared Cabin left..!
Experience your Komodo Trip with Wunderpus Liveaboard.
- Accommodation in a double cabin with AC, en-suite bathroom and hot water shower
- 4 delicious meals per day
- Unlimited water/tea/coffee
- Minimum 3 dives per day with DM/Instructor in a group of maximum 4 divers
- All diving equipment and personal safety equipment,
- Trekking with the Komodo Dragons on Rinca or Komodo Island
- Harbor clearance
- Airport pick up/drop off if required
- National Park fees*
- Any local government tourist taxes**
- Staff gratuities
National Park fees are required for each day of your trip and consist of the following per person:
Diving Ticket: 175,000IDR/day (250,000IDR on Sundays and National Holidays)
Snorkeling Ticket: 165,000IDR/day (240,000IDR on Sundays and National Holidays)
Trekking Fee: 115,000 IDR per person plus a guide fee of 120,000IDR splittable by up to 5 people per guide. Note that trekking fees are only needed when we go dragon trekking on Rinca or Komodo Island.
Padar Island: There is also now a National Park guide fee for Padar Island of 120,000 IDR for up to 5 people plus 15,000 IDR per person for entering the island.
** The local government in Flores is applying a compulsory tourist tax to all visitors, foreign and domestic starting in October 2018. The price for this is 100,000 IDR per person, per day for diving guests and 50,000 IDR per day for snorkel guests.
All trips scheduled depart at 8am and return around 4pm on the last day and all days are full days of activities such as diving, trekking, etc. so a night in town before and after the trip is needed to meet the departure time and decompress after diving.
for more information about the Wonderpus boat please visit this link https://www.balireply.com/boat/komodo/wunderpus-liveaboard/