Choose your activity
For certified divers: Packages of 2 dives per day.
Price: 1.200.000 idr - Supplement of IDR 150.000 for Manta Point and Malibu Point dive sites
Open Water Course: Get your PADI Open Water Certification with a complete 4 days course
Price: 5.400.000 idr
Advanced Open Water: Get your AOW certification with a 3 days course (5 dives in total)
Price: 4.700.000 idr
Speciality courses / Special requests: Contact us for more details and prices
- Full set of equipment (except torch and dive computer)
- Professional and experienced guides and instructors
- Small groups - Dive groups are organised according to air consumption and dive experience
- Oxygen and first aid on every dive boat
- English speaking friendly crew and dive guides
- Long dives – we just ask you to surface after 75mins or on 40bar
- All our dive guides are trained to assist photographers, spotting amazing critters and helping with carrying accessories
- Wash and store service – all dive gear is loaded onto boats in the morning, and removed and washed after your diving, so all you need to do is DIVE
Diving in Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
Manta Rays! With Manta rays inhabiting the waters around the islands of Nusa Penida all year round, divers have a high chance to dive with these large graceful creatures. The two manta dive sites offer diver the chance to witness manta rays feeding or being cleaned by common reef fish.
Mola-mola! During the season between the months of July to October, Mola Ramsayi (Oceanic Sunfish) are quite a common sight. Typically found between 18 – 30 meters, these strange creatures come up from the deeper waters with the cold currents (18 – 24 degrees) to be cleaned at the dive sites around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan.
A tropical island dive resort, located only a minutes walk from the beach, where our custom built dive boats are waiting, loaded and ready to bring you the local dive sites which are only 10 – 45 minutes away.
With a coral coverage of 74% at 10 meters deep, the long stretching fringing reefs that run along the full north coast of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan, provide plenty of colourful hard and soft corals to see for all levels of divers.
A large majority of the dive sites in the area are drift dives. This means we check to see which way the current is going and we just gently go with the flow.