Choose your activity
For certified divers: Fun dives - up to 3 dives per day
2 dives package - 750.000 idr
1 night dive - 500.000 idr
Discover Scuba Diving - No certification required!
1 pool session - 2 dives in the ocean - 1.200.000 idr
Open Water Course: Get your SSI Open Water Certification with a complete 3 days course
Price: 4.200.000 idr
Advanced Open Water: Get your AOW certification with a 2 days course (5 dives in total)
Price: 3.730.000 idr
Specialty courses / Special requests: Contact us for more details
- Full set of equipment (except torch and dive computer)
- Professional and experienced guides and instructors
- Small groups - Dive groups are organised according to air consumption and dive experience
- Oxygen and first aid on every dive boat
- English speaking friendly crew and dive guides
- Long dives – we just ask you to surface after 75mins or on 40bar
- All our dive guides are trained to assist photographers, spotting amazing critters and helping with carrying accessories
- Wash and store service – all dive gear is loaded onto boats in the morning, and removed and washed after your diving, so all you need to do is DIVE
- Dive sites entrance fees
HIGHLIGHTS OF DIVING AMED
- Reefs, wrecks, great muck dives, drift dives, whatever you like – all from our base in Amed, a laid-back town away from the touristic centres
- The world famous USAT Liberty Shipwreck is just 20 minutes away – dive there before the crowds arrive!
- An ideal base for diving all along the east coast of Bali.
- A brilliant place to further your diving education with many sites suitable for dive training
- All year-round diving with temperatures normally in the mid to high twenties and 10-20m visibility
WHAT CAN I SEE?
Anything!! Divesites like our house reef and Ghost Bay provide top-class muck diving, with mimic octopus, ghost pipefish and more. Amed Wall and Pyramids provide easy drift dives with turtles, reef sharks, blue-spotted stingrays and many reef fish. If you want wrecks then we are just 20 minutes from the famous USAT Liberty wreck, home to turtles, barracuda, lovely corals and great macro life, or visit Japanese Shipwreck for more macro and many gorgonians on a sloping reef.
For the big fish lovers we have sites like Bunutan and Gili Selang where you will find more current and more big fish – sharks, barracudas and occasionally even the ocean sunfish (Mola Mola). And that’s without even mentioning our day trips to other locations like Candidasa, Padang Bai or Nusa Lembongan / Nusa Penida!